TINOCA provides crisis accommodation ( short term ) and support for young people 15 to 19 years old who need somewhere safe to stay. We welcome gender, sexual and cultural diversity.
TINOCA can accommodate up to six young people at a time and residents participate in case planning to secure long term accommodation as soon as possible. All meals are provided and young people do not have to be on an income to be accommodated.
Youth workers are available to support each young person to achieve goals, build independent-living skills, access education or employment and to secure long-term accommodation. All young people will meet and participate in the Drug Education and Support service both in private and as part of the group. Young people will also have quick access and support to our mental health worker through a partnership with Youthlink.
- Young people will need to be working towards their goals during week days.
- Young people are encouraged to participate in productive day activities
- Young people will complete daily cleaning as rostered
- We have curfews in place to support young people to establish healthy sleep patterns and ensuring safety. Flexibility is possible with all reasonable requests.
- Young people will need to pay rent once they are on an income
- Young people will respect all other residents, staff and the property
- Young people will need to behave within the guidelines of the service agreement which will be outlined prior to accommodation, otherwise they may be asked to leave the service.